Thursday, January 7, 2010

Precious / Push Questions


1.What type of person do you believe Precious is? Based on the circumstances in her life, what would you expect from Precious? I feel Precious is a really nice girl, she is just really hurt because all the obstacles she had in her life for example her dad raping her and getting pregnant with two babies at a really young age. Her mom also molesting her and treating her like noting like a piece of trash. She getting kicked out of school because of her pregnancy. I would expect Precious to be more aggressive like i don't know she took so much from her mom. I just feel so sad because me as a daughter and a single mother feel that parents should be our role models our heroes. If we need something or if we are hurt we run to our parents ans i just feel this is something Precious never had but she grew up to be a strong mother and be there for both of her kids that's what keeps her going.
2.Can you relate to Precious or her life? In what ways?- The truth I can relate to Precious in so many different ways but there is a huge one that I can't and that in her life is the biggest one that she is most hurt by. Her dad raping her and having two babies by him and her mom molesting her. I have two beautiful babies and I'm a single mom going to school and taking care of my babies. Their daddy passed away last year in May and it has been really hard for me to have the right words when they ask for him. My question is what would Precious tell her babies when they ask for their daddy I mean this is just going to be so hard for her. But I know she can do it and she is Precious is not going to give up and she is going to have a better life just them three.
3.What is the role you play in other people's lives?- Well I know that me as a mother of two babies I should be their role model their hero and now more than ever because I'm their mom and dad at the same time. Also my babies are now going to be three and four and they are in that age were they don't listen and are always doing a mess in the house. And me I know I sometimes get really frustrated and I just take a time out and leave, so my mom will watch them for me.

No comments: