Monday, January 4, 2010

The Impact of Fundamentalism of Human Rights

Fundamentalist: Someone who follows religious laws very strictly.

Fundamentalism: The practice of following religious laws very strictly.

Rules Regarding Female

9. Females found guilty of adultery will be publicly stoned to death- I think this rule is so stupid because if girls are cheating on their husband is because they are not satisfying them and they should leave them. It's funny because now and days most of the girls cheat on their boyfriend or husbands, imagine if we will have this rules here in the united states there wouldn't be many women.
Rules Regarding All Afghan Male And Female
14. Anyone who converts from Islam to any other religion will be executed- I think this rule is so unfair because I know that many Afghan deep down in their heart don't believe in the Afghan religion. I don't know maybe I'm tripping but I'm pretty sure they don't think like every Afghan and they feel like they want some freedom, the right to give out their opinions and convert to whatever religion they want. But no because obviously they will be executed.

No comments: