Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kite Runner Worlds Alive Part 2


Today was the second part of the class discussion with Worlds Alive on the best book ever The Kite Runner. I liked the discussion because everyone had the chance to talk about the book and everyone had really good points of view. I also tried the burqua on me and it felt like I was trapped but I knew that I was in California and I was able to take it off whenever I wanted it. Also liked how I got to participate in facilitating the book review and it was really good. I didn't like the ending of the discussion because we didn't get to finish an activity that we had plan. I also didn't like the Afghanistan desserts but i appreciated the opportunity of being able to taste them. What I really enjoyed was the tea that Dawn brought for use to taste. (: I loved the book and I want to own it and I'm going to own the movie too.

No comments: