Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Obama's Speech: My Education, My Speech

1.It Really touch me when President Obama talked about his life and to him every one is the same we are no different than any other human being in this world. We all have to struggle in life we were not born perfect or intelligent or ready to know everything, we were born to learn to struggle to learn from our many mistakes that we have made in our life's. "You can't let your failures define you, you have to let them teach you", this is so true he just has the perfect words to say to encourage me and other student succeed in life and not quit in our education. Also "Some of the most successful people in the world have struggle the hardest",I really like this phrase because that's what you have to do struggle to be someone important to be proud of your self.

2.One of Obama's most important word was "dedicate" this means that all of us students should commmit to our education commit to our self. Another word was "determine" this word means alot to me because one of Obama's good phrase's was "No one’s written your destiny for you. Here in America, you write your own destiny. You make your own future". This word "succeed" is also a word that should touch every one because that is what we have to do succeed in this life for us, for our kids, and for our country.

3.Yes, he is I just read his speech and it really touch my heart because he made me feel that I can finish school and be proud of my self. The truth is that I've been thinking of quitting school, I feel like I'm never going to be done. It's funny because I passed the CAHSEE test on my first tried now that makes me happy because I know that you have to pass that test in order to graduate, other than that I need not that many credits and my government and economics book as well as my senior portfolio and presentation to finish but is just I get really lazy and don't do it. I really want to get my high school diploma and move on to college and after reading Obama's speech i have decided to NOT quit school and continue wit my high school and and hopefully go to college by next year 2010.

4.It means that I was not born with a good or bad destiny, I was born to make my destiny and not let no one decide my destiny. This phrase means alot to me because this gives me strength to take out the best of me and show every one who thought that because me having a baby at a young age and dropping out of school and to add to that i don't only have one beautiful baby I have two and proud of it, was not going to take no where I'm going to show them that their words don't mean nothing to me I make my destiny how I want it to be it's up to me if I give my kids a good or bad future.

5.I would let him know that by me wanting to be coroner would help in our future our family member who have lost a loved one for any reasons and most of them don't know the cause of it and people just don't give them answers, me as my future my career would loved to help them.

No comments: