Friday, November 7, 2008

Personal Goals

1. One grade that I'm really proud of this term is World History because I got a B, I know I could have done better but It's still a good grade.

2. One grade that I didn't like was Biology because I got a C, I could have done better if I'll do my work and pay more attention plus focus more when I'm doing the work.

3. One goal for next semester is to ask Connie to help me more with Biology, and ask Juan to help me with Algebra so I could move on to Geometry.

4. Also some other goals for this upcoming year is to "GRADUATE" so I could go into training for border patrol and for my kids to be healthy and happy.

5. One goal for my kids is for them not to use any more diapers and be potty trained. I will also like for them to start talking more clearly and say full sentences.

No comments: