Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blog Assignment

  1. Elizabeth and Martin and their kids went to the park on Saturday.
  2. Is there any cookies left?
  3. They're spending too much money on Isabel.
  4. We're going to SixFlag this weekend.
  5. Were very sorry for the lost of your puppies.
  6. Do you know where my buspass is?
  7. My mom told me to me to clean my room.
  8. Is too much money for a concert.
  9. My brother accepted his job as a teacher at Lincoln High School.
  10. There is school this week except Monday.
  11. The lost of her brother affect her so much, she end up in the hospital.
  12. Smoking is a harmful effect for most people.
  13. My house has its own backyard.
  14. It's been really cold this last week.
  15. Dawn is still in the lead.
  16. Dawn led us to the library this morning.
  17. On our trip to Idaho we passed by Ls Vegas.
  18. My past pregnancy experience hurts me alot.
  19. I get my pregnancy results next week, so we won't know anything until then.
  20. I like Domonos better than Pizza Hot.
  21. Yesterday I threw away my valentines roses.
  22. On our way to the beach we went through a wrong way.
  23. My new pants are loose on me.
  24. You should apply for a credit card, you have nothing to lose.
  25. My waist is to big, I think I should get in a diet.
  26. Going to the gym is a waste of time.

No comments: